The Basics of Outcomes-Based Wellness
Educational Luncheon 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Presented by: Dan LaRock, Vice President of SilverStone Group
Please register by November 4th by clicking on http://www.fmhra.camp9.org/event-1733432
This presentation will focus on helping participants develop an understanding of Outcomes and Performance-Based Wellness plans. Employers have been using wellness plans like these across the upper Midwest for the better part of ten years. With the dramatic rise in healthcare costs, employers have sought to use multiple measures to control their health utilization, and wellness plans like these are part of a solution.
1. Participants will be able to differentiate between participatory wellness programs and outcomes-based programs.
2. Participants will understand the importance of top management buy-in to wellness programs.
3. Participants will understand how the ACA impacts wellness programs.
4. Participants will learn about appropriate timelines for the development of outcomes-based wellness programs.
Dan is Vice President and lead producer for the South Dakota employee benefits division. He joined SilverStone Group in 2006 and works with both large and traditional sized employers. Many of his clients utilize complicated funding arrangements and are large, multi-site organizations. His communication skills and relationships with the carrier and vendor marketplace help his clients to achieve the most competitive pricing and highest levels of customer service.
This session is approved for 1.0 HR (General) credit hours toward PHR/SPHR re-certification through the HR Certification Institute.
Breakfast buffet with:
- o Scrambled eggs and Cheese
- o Broccoli & cheese quiche
- o Sausage and bacon
- o Bagels with cream cheese and muffins
- o Hash browns and American Potatoes
- o Fresh fruit
- o Coffee, milk, OJ and water
Educational luncheons are free for FMHRA members & student members.
Non-members: Please register and submit payment one week prior to the meeting. $20 charge per meeting.
Student non-members: Please email email@example.com if you would like to attend. Your first meeting is free of charge.