Transforming Workplace Relationships With REAL Communication (All Day Event)
Presented by Jodee Bock
Jodee Bock is principal and founder of Bock’s Office Transformational Consulting where she provides coaching, speaking, facilitation, development and delivery of customized workshops and seminars that support individuals and teams in succeeding at whatever they are committed to accomplishing in the areas of leadership, communication, and accountability.
In addition to the customary education luncheon FMHRA provides, the speaker will be presenting from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
From one-on-one dialogues to group presentations, effective communication is a crucial element of leadership success. Starting with self and extending to others and the community - be it a family, workplace, or city - this course gives leaders the foundation upon which to build a strong culture where everyone has the opportunity to succeed at the highest level. When leaders and collaborators share a strong bond of trust and open communication, there is no limit to what the organization can achieve, produce, and become.
- Develop a deeper understanding and application of communication basics like active listening and intentional speaking for a specific purpose.
- Become aware of personal impact on others and learn tips and techniques for shifting the impact away from undesirable results and toward what is desired.
- Gain a new recognition of language patterns and distinctions.
- Create an action plan for dealing with intra- and interpersonal communication challenges and opportunities.
Cost for the full-day seminar is
$99 for members of either of the two sponsoring groups or
$129 for non-members.
This conference is approved for 6.00 HRCI General credits and 6.00 SHRM credits.
Doors open at 8 AM with a light breakfast available and the conference starting at 8:30 AM.
Fargo Moorhead HR Association (FMHRA), along with Association for Talent Development (FM-ATD) are pleased to bring in Jodee Bock in a collaborative effort among the two organizations.
FMHRA has been promoting and advancing the HR profession in the Fargo Moorhead area for 40 years, with monthly educational luncheons and seminars.
FM-ATD established in 1998, offering monthly meetings and networking events to promote talent development in the Red River Valley.
*If you register for the full day conference, your lunch session registration is already included. You do not need to submit a separate registration for the lunch session.
- Greek Salad
- Penne, Linguine and Bow Tie Pasta
- Garlic Breadsticks
- Coffee, Lemonade and Milk
- Cheesecake bites