FMHRA & SHRM STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS:
FMHRA Annual Student Scholarship
FMHRA was established in 1976 to support human resource professionals by providing quality programs, networking resources and career development opportunities. This includes assisting in enhancing the professional development of students preparing for human resources careers. FMHRA has established the funding of one $500 scholarship per year for an individual who demonstrates excellence in the human resource profession, scholastic achievement, leadership, and volunteer roles.
· Full or part-time student enrolled in a two or four-year undergraduate program pursuing a human resource emphasis
· Must be enrolled for Fall 2013
Application materials required by November 1, 2013:
· Completed scholarship application form
· Unofficial copy of transcript from current institution
· One to two page essay describing applicant’s goals as related to the field of human resources
Applications, accompanying documents, and inquiries should be directed to:
Kurtis Karn, College Relations Director
SHRM Foundation Scholarships
The SHRM Foundation will award $100,000 this year in scholarships for SHRM members pursuing degrees in HR-related fields or SPHR, GPHR, PHR, or California certification. Applications may be submitted online by July 15, 2013. Click here for more information.
SHRM Susan R. Meisinger Fellowship Scholarship
Are you pursuing a Master's degree in HR? Apply for the Susan R. Meisinger Fellowship Scholarship through SHRM. For more information visit SHRM's Awards and Scholarships page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is August 19, 2013.